Summit Agreements (SA) allows users to initiate and review progress on research-related agreements managed by the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP). Summit Agreements is integrated with Summit Proposals (SP) to display answers and files provided at the proposal stage and Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) and Institutional Review Board (IRB) Protocol Management systems to list protocols that are linked to the proposal.
All agreement types are gradually transitioned from Agreements Tracking (AT) over to Summit Agreements (SA) with most types already being in SA.
Agreement types that can be initiated in SA by faculty and departments:
- Membership Agreement – Experiential Learning Program (ELP)
- Membership Agreement – Industrial Affiliate Program (IAP)
- Master Research Agreements (MRA), Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Other Agreement (OTH) – e.g. Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Teaming or Collaboration.
Agreement types that can be initiated in SA only by OSP (but faculty and departments have access to them) include:
- Proposed Funded Agreements (PFA)
- Funded Agreements without Proposal (Fw/oP)
- Proposal Related Agreement (PRA) – e.g. RFP Terms or Conditions Review or STTR Allocation of IP Rights
- Sponsor Related Documents (SRD) – e.g. Reps and Certs or Vendor Forms