COVID-19: Research Continuity Guidance
In effort to keep the research community informed about the impacts of COVID-19 on research projects and laboratory and research spaces, the Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation has partnered with university leadership and teams across campus to provide guidance, information, and resources in order for faculty, staff, and student to safely conduct research.
Virginia Tech is currently in modified operations mode, which includes a hybrid of in-class and remote instruction and on-campus experiences for the fall 2020 semester.
Please refer back to this webpage frequently as it relates to our research operations in addition to the official Virginia Tech webpage that provides additional updates and resources.
Learn more about Research and COVID-19
- Virginia Tech’s Plan for the Fall 2020 Semester
- Phase One: Reopening Guidance
- Phase Two: Reopening Guidance
- Phase Three: Reopening Guidance
- Research Operations Post-Thanksgiving Break
- COVID-19 Research Projects
- COVID-19 Expertise
- Impact on Services and Units
- Virginia Tech COVID-19 Rapid Response Seed Fund
- COVID-19 Research Opportunities
- Contacts for Questions/Concerns
- SOPs, Guidelines and Checklists
- Ready Resources for Employees
- Research Community Messages