To register and access this prerecorded course, go to www.training.vt.edu, and log in using your VT PID/Password.
From the menu at the top click on "view by category", and choose "Office of the VP for Research". Select the course titled "OVPRI-Recording: Finding Funding" and complete the registration process. You will receive an email confirmation for each enrollment containing a link to the recording. All course titles for our prerecorded trainings are preceded by the acronym “OVPRI-Recording”. All course titles for our live trainings are preceded by the acronym “OVPRI”.
Details / View Recording
- Date Recorded: October 27, 2016
- Instructor: Vicky Ratcliffe, Manager of Research Education and COI Administrator for the Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Click here to register/access the training
- Handouts can be obtained once the recording opens by clicking on the Adobe Connect Pod labeled "Handouts"
- This workshop meets the elective requirement for the Virginia Tech Research Administrator Level II Certificate Program
Are you currently searching for external funding for a research project you have in mind? A number of prestigious and significant grant opportunities can be found on the Web, if you know the right places to look. In this short course, participants will learn how to find and use online databases to locate sponsors for research projects. Hands-on activities will be an integral part of this session.