Animal Health Form Specifics
- Identity of the animal
- Descriptions of any illness, injury, distress and/or behavioral abnormalities and the resolution of any noted problem.
- Dates, details and results of all medically related observations, examinations, tests and other such procedures.
- Dates, details of all treatments, including the name, dose, route, frequency, and duration of treatment with drugs or other medications (worming, vaccinations, etc).
- Treatment plans should include a diagnosis and prognosis, detailing the type, frequency, and duration of any treatment and the criteria and/or schedule for re-evaluation(s) by the attending veterinarian.
- Surgical records should include detailed pre- and post-, as well as intra-operation, notes.
The following forms are examples that may be used or you may create your own with the above specifics