On the Web
fralin.vt.edu | |
The Fralin Life Science Institute is an investment institute committed to supporting research, education, and outreach in Virginia Tech’s life sciences community.
Residents of the institute's four flagship buildings are automatically considered affiliated faculty members and all other life science researchers on campus are invited to become affiliated faculty members.
- Vector-borne disease
- Infectious disease and microbial sciences
- Plant sciences
- Cancer biology
- Ecology and organismal biology
- Oct 15 Researchers study water’s role in antibiotic resistance emergence and dissemination in Africa
- Oct 11 Virginia Tech researchers receive NSF grant to study parental care in eastern hellbender salamanders
- Oct 10 Professor appointed chair for National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine committee