On the Web
fralin.vt.edu | |
The Fralin Life Science Institute is an investment institute committed to supporting research, education, and outreach in Virginia Tech’s life sciences community.
Residents of the institute's four flagship buildings are automatically considered affiliated faculty members and all other life science researchers on campus are invited to become affiliated faculty members.
- Vector-borne disease
- Infectious disease and microbial sciences
- Plant sciences
- Cancer biology
- Ecology and organismal biology
- Jun 17 Virginia Tech researcher discovers cellular contributor of Lyme arthritis that could open door to treatment
- Jun 14 Twenty students awarded Fralin Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships
- Jun 06 Virginia Tech researchers discover connection between symbiotic worms and the magnetic orientation of crayfish