On the Web
bi.vt.edu | |
The Biocomplexity Institute of Virginia Tech broadly integrates disciplines – from molecular science to policy analysis – to address pressing challenges to human health, habitat, and well-being.
The Biocomplexity Insitute uses an information biology approach to predict, explain, and visualize the behavior of massively interacting systems.
- High-capacity resources for disease research
- Ultra-scale biomedical data analysis, interpretation, and simulation
- Access to innovative high performance computing
- Predictive diagnostic tests and therapeutics
- Commercialization and entrepreneurship