Fralin Life Sciences Institute
On the Web
fralin.vt.edu | |
The Fralin Life Sciences Institute is an investment institute committed to supporting research, education, and outreach in Virginia Tech’s life sciences community.
Residents of the institute's four flagship buildings are automatically considered affiliated faculty members and all other life science researchers on campus are invited to become affiliated faculty members.
- Vector-borne disease
- Infectious disease and microbial sciences
- Plant sciences
- Cancer biology
- Ecology and organismal biology
- Sep 10 Science students invite celebrated nanoscientist to campus for guest lecture
- Sep 03 Virginia Tech launches ‘Tech for Humanity’ to ensure technologies are in service to humanity
- Aug 30 Bracing for Hurricane Dorian, coastal experts available to discuss emergency preparation, disaster response and recovery