The Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation (OVPRI) has the following list of positions open. Click the job title below to see an overview of the position. For more information about applying for positions at Virginia Tech visit www.jobs.vt.edu.
- Commonwealth Cyber Initiative: Associate Director, Business Development
- Commonwealth Cyber Initiative: Director of Communications and Marketing
- Commonwealth Cyber Initiative: Web Developer
- Executive Director, Fralin Life Sciences Institute
- Innovation and Partnerships: Associate Director, Launch
- Innovation and Partnerships: Executive Director, Link
- Sponsored Programs: Contracts Negotiator
- Sponsored Programs: Director, Contracts and Agreements
- Director for Marketing and Communications
- Information Technology Operations Manager
Virginia Tech does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status; or otherwise discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees, or applicants; or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Office for Equity and Accessibility at 540-231-2010 or Virginia Tech, North End Center, Suite 2300 (0318), 300 Turner St. NW, Blacksburg, VA 24061.