- Sen. Mark Warner visits Virginia-based tire and vehicle testing center; praises it as an economic leader
- The secret life of Virginia Tech electronic pubs, and no we don’t mean a virtual space to grab a pint
- Transportation researchers develop award-winning model to identify weather and road congestion
- Phage Hunters contribute genomic research to the field of bacteria-eating viruses
- Q&A with student Dawn Wright, aka Phage Hunter
Save the date: GSA Research Symposium
The 29th Annual Graduate Student Association Research Symposium will be held Wednesday, March 27, in the Graduate Life Center at Virginia Tech. The symposium is an opportunity for all Virginia Tech graduate students to showcase their research in a competitive conference atmosphere, be assessed by faculty reviewers, and be chosen for monetary awards in several different categories.
Research Blog Feed
Looking for a specific announcement?