Looking for a specific announcement?
OVPR welcomes new administrator to support research
The Office of the Vice President for Research welcomes Wendy Vaughn to the administrative team in support of research programs.
Vaughn has worked at the university in various positions, most recently as the assistant to the associate dean in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, where she performed a variety of administrative functions in the undergraduate academic dean’s office.
In her new role, Vaughn will support William Knocke, associate vice president for research programs. Vaughn can be reached at email@example.com or at 540-231-4785.
Research Blog Feed
- Last day in the field: #VTEcuador visits Pichincha Volcano
- Virginia Tech Transportation Institute to host first Women in Transportation Seminar; call for poster abstracts now open
- From #VTEcuador: That special day at Shiripuno, when creatures look back
- From the field: Enjoying a coffee in the cold cloud forest at first light
- From the field: #VTEcuador students capture images of wildlife