Looking for a specific announcement?
OVPR welcomes new administrator to support research
The Office of the Vice President for Research welcomes Wendy Vaughn to the administrative team in support of research programs.
Vaughn has worked at the university in various positions, most recently as the assistant to the associate dean in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, where she performed a variety of administrative functions in the undergraduate academic dean’s office.
In her new role, Vaughn will support William Knocke, associate vice president for research programs. Vaughn can be reached at email@example.com or at 540-231-4785.
Research Blog Feed
- Researchers discover a royal flush in wastewater
- Researchers respond to threat of Zika virus
- Virginia Tech student awarded transportation scholarship
- Virginia Tech researchers co-author new study about effects of non-compliance with sleep apnea treatment on truck drivers’ crash risk
- Stopping the tomato leafminer in its tracks