- Sen. Mark Warner visits Virginia-based tire and vehicle testing center; praises it as an economic leader
- The secret life of Virginia Tech electronic pubs, and no we don’t mean a virtual space to grab a pint
- Transportation researchers develop award-winning model to identify weather and road congestion
- Phage Hunters contribute genomic research to the field of bacteria-eating viruses
- Q&A with student Dawn Wright, aka Phage Hunter
OVPR welcomes new administrator to support research
The Office of the Vice President for Research welcomes Wendy Vaughn to the administrative team in support of research programs.
Vaughn has worked at the university in various positions, most recently as the assistant to the associate dean in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, where she performed a variety of administrative functions in the undergraduate academic dean’s office.
In her new role, Vaughn will support William Knocke, associate vice president for research programs. Vaughn can be reached at email@example.com or at 540-231-4785.
Research Blog Feed
Looking for a specific announcement?