Looking for a specific announcement?
OVPR welcomes new administrator to support research
The Office of the Vice President for Research welcomes Wendy Vaughn to the administrative team in support of research programs.
Vaughn has worked at the university in various positions, most recently as the assistant to the associate dean in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, where she performed a variety of administrative functions in the undergraduate academic dean’s office.
In her new role, Vaughn will support William Knocke, associate vice president for research programs. Vaughn can be reached at email@example.com or at 540-231-4785.
Research Blog Feed
- From the field: #VTEcuador students visit Quichua people, try grubs
- Meet two former Fralin summer undergrad research fellows who became co-authors
- From the field: #VTEcuador students see rare Harpy eagle & other exotic birds
- Virginia Tech researcher develops lab-on-a-chip technology to detect changes in cancer cells faster, sooner
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: VTTI Research into Teen Driving