- Sen. Mark Warner visits Virginia-based tire and vehicle testing center; praises it as an economic leader
- The secret life of Virginia Tech electronic pubs, and no we don’t mean a virtual space to grab a pint
- Transportation researchers develop award-winning model to identify weather and road congestion
- Phage Hunters contribute genomic research to the field of bacteria-eating viruses
- Q&A with student Dawn Wright, aka Phage Hunter
Amin passes Certified Research Administrator exam
The Office of the Vice President for Research congratulates Divya Amin for passing the Certified Research Administrator exam. The CRA is a designation of the Research Administrators Certification Council that recognizes an individual’s experience and knowledge in research administration.
Amin is the compliance and quality assurance officer in the Office of Sponsored Programs. She monitors processes to identify opportunities for improvement, then designs tools, queries, processes, or training that assist constituent departments with their compliance efforts. Before this position, Amin was employed for seven and a half years in the internal audit department at Virginia Tech.
The requirements for the designation are to possess a bachelor’s degree and three years of substantial involvement in research administration, and to successfully pass a written exam administered by the Professional Testing Corporation. Information is available at www.cra-cert.org/.
Research Blog Feed
Looking for a specific announcement?