Looking for a specific announcement?
Amin passes Certified Research Administrator exam
The Office of the Vice President for Research congratulates Divya Amin for passing the Certified Research Administrator exam. The CRA is a designation of the Research Administrators Certification Council that recognizes an individual’s experience and knowledge in research administration.
Amin is the compliance and quality assurance officer in the Office of Sponsored Programs. She monitors processes to identify opportunities for improvement, then designs tools, queries, processes, or training that assist constituent departments with their compliance efforts. Before this position, Amin was employed for seven and a half years in the internal audit department at Virginia Tech.
The requirements for the designation are to possess a bachelor’s degree and three years of substantial involvement in research administration, and to successfully pass a written exam administered by the Professional Testing Corporation. Information is available at www.cra-cert.org/.
Research Blog Feed
- From the field: #VTEcuador students visit Quichua people, try grubs
- Meet two former Fralin summer undergrad research fellows who became co-authors
- From the field: #VTEcuador students see rare Harpy eagle & other exotic birds
- Virginia Tech researcher develops lab-on-a-chip technology to detect changes in cancer cells faster, sooner
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: VTTI Research into Teen Driving