Looking for a specific announcement?
Amin passes Certified Research Administrator exam
The Office of the Vice President for Research congratulates Divya Amin for passing the Certified Research Administrator exam. The CRA is a designation of the Research Administrators Certification Council that recognizes an individual’s experience and knowledge in research administration.
Amin is the compliance and quality assurance officer in the Office of Sponsored Programs. She monitors processes to identify opportunities for improvement, then designs tools, queries, processes, or training that assist constituent departments with their compliance efforts. Before this position, Amin was employed for seven and a half years in the internal audit department at Virginia Tech.
The requirements for the designation are to possess a bachelor’s degree and three years of substantial involvement in research administration, and to successfully pass a written exam administered by the Professional Testing Corporation. Information is available at www.cra-cert.org/.
Research Blog Feed
- Last day in the field: #VTEcuador visits Pichincha Volcano
- Virginia Tech Transportation Institute to host first Women in Transportation Seminar; call for poster abstracts now open
- From #VTEcuador: That special day at Shiripuno, when creatures look back
- From the field: Enjoying a coffee in the cold cloud forest at first light
- From the field: #VTEcuador students capture images of wildlife